Saturday 23 January 2010

Báech Islands (#00-2)

    Hi, there.

    My name is Sol Cajueiro, and this is my Adventure Blog.

    I asked professor Susking Kuoi to review some notes, gave to us by another devisor, an extradimensional, Qòl, which is responsible for Cycle casting, a very difficult magic practice. The Deep Oracle's closed, so we don't know how to get to a more profound analysis, but here it is.

    Based on the Session played from friday September 11, 2009, 11:50 PM, til sunday September 13, 6:00 PM.

    About the Music :: I do not intend any offence to anyone's right, and I do not own the music I suggest my readers listen during the Story; the suggestion is in honour to the musicians who created those beautiful songs, and I want to thank you very much.

    Music :: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7-QIVGsE8k

    As this was a three days session, I want to introduce a resume. Don't want it to take too long, because the original post was too broken. A quite bad resume. This way, I'd better say this will need some remake, and the inclusion of dialogs I don't remember anymore, so they're being adapted into a play which is intended to make a vital change into the way to resume it.

    Brief words

    The world of Toj, /toi/, is a world of deep crisis which can't be resumed in a day.

    While Toriàn, Tacke, Hadesh, princess Lena Báech, and Báech the djine are at the Dream plane, and were invited by the Dreammaker, a noble entity, to stay there, things are happening.

    Each of them were entering their fellow's dreams, and out.

    First of all, scenes of people commenting on what's happened on Báech Islands, on Nine Realms, appears on everyone's dreams. They're affraid. "They say there's a secret order who controls the kingdom, Regent. (says a man in a turban). We need to forbid the djines to get involved", was a thing the djine Báech didn't like to listen, but others there were saying "That's amazing! We need to see what happens. And I listened a djine's involved. Yeah, that djine cursed with memory backlash. I saw him once. But well, he always respects the taboos". Lena was listening to a song, and a flower was singing "Ohe, misery o' me ; Ohe, laugh of a stone ; I fall into the sea ; Death, you're all done", and it sounded like terrifying to her.

    Tacke Prýmmus, with his family, a wife, a daughter and the twins, they were all dreaming of the Magic Forest, a place where all magic things live, at the Dream plane.

    Soon, they started to get worried, and had a family meeting.

    What Tack's wife says is that he's taking too much risk, but then the young Delenda said they're with him, and the noble entity's protecting them. His wife had an idea. They'd need to take much care, but soon the whole family agreed that they need magic to stay in balance, because they all are arcanists, and Tack suggest they form a better way into the future, other than what's happening. The family so agree to keep it secret for their good, and they'd all be looking for trustful people to help. A number of names were suggested. Jael, Tack's wife, asked him to start magic training with the younger twins, while she trains Delenda.

    Hadesh dreamed of books, many books, and he couldn't read any.

    "What place is this, Dreammaker?", he asks, and he start a journey into books named after people from the past, he knew where he could be. This is the memory of every dream people had, in all times. He focused on himself, and so finds a book made of bones, with thick parchment. He then remember he wanted so strongly freedom, he almost forgot he also has a people back in Treiyka. He sees the nightmares he have had. Soon, he wanted to see what was going to happen on the future, and when he tried, a beautiful white fairy appeared, saying "You shouldn't, Hadesh, because they will be gifted to you on the right time". This all ended, and he sees a forest, so deep and dark, with so immedaitely fear comming from it, he asked the white fairy where is that, "That,.. that is the Deep Forest. The place where deep dreams are born".

    Toriàn had nice dreams, all relaxing.

    New Character

    Flausin, a bogling, psionic and ritualist

    Báech Islands (#00-2)

    Music :: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPkLhSVtPS4

    - So, we have the only option of exile for your people, princess - concluded Toriàn - As Hadesh says, he'll try to arrange that with his tribe, but you can never tell them. You know now, he fled. This map's so dreamy, Dreammaker. Could you fix it?
    - That, Toriàn, happens if you all stay too much time on the Dream.
    - What? (surprised Tack). Why?
    - You can't stay too long on the Dream, and not become a dream creature. I thought you'd know that, professor, as it's part of the plane studies on the Academy.
    - So, (says Jael), we're leaving as soon as your meeting end, Tack. (everyone looked to Tack's wife and children, sitted on the east side of that marble table). I'm really sorry for interrupting, Lord, but I think our children need to get back home.
    - My assistant Ke will open the gate to you, lady Prýmmus.
    - Thank you for your hospitality.
    - This,... (continued Toriàn), is the fleet (he pointed the moving ships on the map) the king says are gathering around the islands. Are you sure you have no idea where the items are, Lena?
    - I don't know. My strong memories about the castle are always about art, like paintings, sculptures, and other things like very old and noble furniture.
    - So,.... you have never used a lone secret passage, Lena?
    - Huh,... no, Hadesh. The only passage I know is the passage I told the magic name, the one down the biggest tree on my garden.
    - Where that passage goes, Lena?
    - Well, Tack,... it goes southwest and near the beach, where I always started my escapes. I think I know all I can know about the castle.
    - The castle, princess,... (resumed Tack), is no more.
    - How much time do we have until this entity you said could open the portal to Treiyka, Lord? - Torièn's voice was calling the urgency of that.
    - The Avatar of Chaos will open the portal, as soon as the magic Saint Baldee's doing work. His binding's going to protect the royal blood, not to pass the royalty to anyone else. It includes you, Lena, but Baldee's trying to keep it safe to you, and you must know that, whether your brother dies, you'll be Queen, and you'll have the responsability over your people.
    - I know that now, Lord.
    - Then, Heir of Andoohýne, we need your word.

    She listened to the Dreamlord's request and thought it all over. They need all artifacts they can get, as it is her brother the King's mission.

    - Let's wait until dark. That's going to give time to everyone pass the portal, and be safe. What do you think, Hadesh?
    - I would ask you to say that, Lena. - Hadesh answered.
    - So, be it.

    (At Báech Islands)

    At dusk, the message came to the Dreamlord that the portal was opened. At this same time, the doors of the Temple of Ivory opens. A small man came. The group knows, now, the Dream asked for their group to accept the help of a bogling. "He's a psionic and a ritualist, princess", said the Lord when she appeared disgusting, "And he's almost like a noble to his village and people. I asked the Deep Oracle for what's missing, and it says ´Order is trying to take your chance, Lord´. And the Oracle says he needs to be with you". The small bogling came to them, and says "Helo, I'm Flausin" in tachee, to the group, and they wainted for the best moment.

    Portals can't be opened at the Temple of Ivory.

    They had to go outside, and Ke opened the passage to them. A small dragon's eye-like opening in mid air, from which they could see only smoke, smoke and fire.

    As soon as they got to the castle, with magic ward against fire made by Toriàn, they sarted to get all items they could take into a magic bag given to them by Ke, the sacerdot. But, they got to a sealed room. Opened easy, because the castle's basically ruined. There, they opened a trapdoor Lena never know was there, and they listened to a voice, like a snake, saying "Go away", only a whisper. Hadesh assumed his takkar beast form and confronted the creature saying "I am the white dragon", and he fainted moments after that. At the same time, they all listened to something, a magic black magic spell did, that's what it sounds like, in the snake language, but although they've not being afected, their fellow takkar fainted.

    They got the trapdoor closed, and went to the other room, the bogling taking Hadesh with telekinesis.

    At the moment Hadesh awakes, he starts to attack. It was really fast, and Toriàn got his closed into a trap, to ask everyone what's happening.

    - I know this face. He has no memory.
    - Are you sure, Flausin?
    - Yes, Toriàn. I've seen a barbarian suffer that, once.
    - We're trying to help you, Hadesh.
    - Who's Hadesh? And who are you? - the takkar shouted.
    - You are Hadesh, and we're here to help you.

    The takkar beast, something they didn't know, could easily get off. But well, with no memory, he got lost of his own powers.

    - Tacke, where are you?
    - I'm on the room with the trapdoor. There's a vault behind the painting.

    Flausin simply vanished, and Toriàn said "He's only invisible, princess", but then, an instant later, Tack saw the vault opening, and whatever was in there to vanish. They listen "I got it", from the high pitched bogling, and soon decided that was the Royal Seal of Báech, in a ring. A little talk later, they decided to get off the island, and that was the most precious relic they could find. An hour later, Hadesh suspicious but trying to walk, they got in front of the Artificer's Workshop, the only place where they'd find a place with a magic name. Despite it shows the sing "Closed", they found the artificer home. He was carying a bag, and a staff, and urges to go with them. They agree, as soon as he explained he needed to stay because the White Mages ordered he never leaves the island, but he'll need to hide from them his whole life, and not to die in here.

    (At the Cave)

    - Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,.......

    The cave they came to was the only place with a name Tack could remember. It's a safeplace he knows, and it has beatiful stalactite formations, a number of water pools, and it's the right place to gather and help Hadesh, but well, this is a terrible moment. As soon as they got there, the djine called in a high tone voice, "Chaos!" and they saw the young girl for their very first time. A young ejik girl, blond hair and a white dress, with white eyes, who explained the djine was right to think she's the only entity who's expecting her title to be called in high tone voice, ever. But then, Tack was chosen to go get the takkar's memory back.


    On the dangerous plane of Oblivion.

    Music :: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAsXxkN-M9E

    This is a moment's journey, but it happens he suffered the same Hadesh suffered.

    - Hhòoaaaaahhhhhhhh,...... - shouts the professor, in despair.

    He immediately crouched, in complete hopelessness. Toriàn closed the cave with earth magic, and this moment they saw two things at the same time. A huge earth elemental came from the deep of the cave, and another entity appeared, a transparent woman, in a hood, only Hadesh recognizes. She says "Chaos" to the Avatar, and then simply orders "Go". The young Avatar, who's madly creating bubbles in the air, desapears, saying "Tcharhann!". It took several minutes to Tack came back to his own self, and he doesn't want to think what he has letf in the Oblivion, as Toriàn explained you always leave a memory in there when you come to that plane.

    The immense earth elemental asked them to clean everything, before leaving.

    As soon as Tacke recovered his self, the transparent woman was gone.

    But then, Hadesh remember seen the Artificer's Workshop, and there were loads of magic items in there, but when they were there today, there was nothing.

    - I'll make a deal with you, artificer.
    - Call me Byk, please. I'm not using the title of artificer, anymore.
    - Ohe. Well, Byk. I'll let you study this Wand, (and Hadesh took the White Wand from his bag), and you give us your bag you say you'll try to use to negociate your exile with the druids. I believe the druids won't like any item you may have, and so I'll find a place for you to stay.
    - I may offer the place, Hadesh. I'm Toriàn, Byk. You're welcome into my Deputy.
    - Ohe, I see. You're a noble deputy, from Royal Tachiza.
    - Call me Daytel, when I'm off my territory, please. You can be my major-domo, if you want. I offer you that in exchange for your services.
    - I don't plan creating more artifact, my lord.
    - I already know that, and I won't ask you to do that.

    Some time and talk later, the artificer accepted.

    (Back at the Temple of Ivory)

    - Stop! - asked the Dreamlord - Stop, please. You can't get items you don't know what they do from this Bag of Things, my guests. Stop doing that. Now I see why Chaos is interested in you all. This, here,... (he steped, and took the strange mirror Hadesh was trying to see what it does, and put back on the Bag),... that too, Flausin. Put it back on the Bag. Yes, oke. Now, I'll have to say. Your mission was a success, and the Royal Ring will be send to your brother the King, princess. The whole people of Báech's under Hadesh'es tribe care, Iloèslung. I mannaged to talk in the takkar oracle's dream, and he understood it to be a request from Saint Baldee, Hadesh, so they have no idea you're involved into this, at all.
    - Thank you, Dreammaker - says the takkar.
    - Now, you'll all need to stay out of the Dream place, for a while.
    - We know, Lord - replies Toriàn - We're going to need teleport home, as I need to take Byk to my castle.
    - My sacerdot will take you home, deputy.
    - Where am I going to stay?
    - That, princess Lena, is something you need to ask your fellow group - says the Lord - I could say your presence's waited in various places, but none are safe.
    - You can stay at my place, ejik. I'm a bogling. No one's gonna ever tchèc look for you at my villáge.
    - I don't know,....... (the princess mumbled).
    - That was brilliant, Flausin - concluded Tacke, happy.
    - I agree, professor - says the Lord - It's the only place she'd be in no danger. We don't know who's doing this all yet, so this is quite oke.
    - I'll need a fake name, too.
    - That'd be very good - agreed Tacke.
    - How do you say christal, in the djine language, Báech?
    - That would be Kristàllyu, princess.
    - Oke. I'll be Kristàllya the rogue. No need to worry, Tacke. I'm very found of rogues, as they were the only people who helped me, to get off the castle. Not thieves. Rogues. I remember my first time out, when I was thirteen. They invited me to drink, but I didn't drink.
    - Very wise of you, princess - says the Dream.

    They all noticed the Dream was with a terrible appearance, today. Like he was sick. It looks he changes appearance at the same way the amazing picture in movement on the walls change, in colour, in aspect, in every way they change and adapt from the world's sleeping people's dreams.

    (At Home)

    Two days later, it's a very quiet night at Ryklant.

    A night of new lessons for the twins, and today Jael says Delenda's lerned the principles of a spell, so Tacke's sleeping, waiting for news, but the news didn't came. During his dreams, a man in a silver armour came to talk to him, misty, and he says someone had lose his name. "What?", "Yes, middle alfe, 'tis what I said. There's a shadow coming from the west, a shadow with no name". "Who are you?", "I am the Porter. The Guardian of the Passage, a path all living must make, onde they'd have changed from living to the spirit world, middle alfe, but there's something wrong. There must be a messenger, coming". "Who's lost his name?", "I can't count how many they are, alfa-ejik, but you must be aware of that, and prepare for the tempest to come, for it will come". "Get off my dreams! I don't care who you are, or what you're trying to say! Leave me away, and never come back!", "As you wish, Professor. All I could do I've already done, but you're wrong getting angry with me. Wake up, alfa. You have things to do".

    So, Tacke woke up, with a sense of danger.

    Music :: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaHEG-VZttk


    Jael immediately woke up, and he says "Go! See the children. I'll watch the house. I sense danger, and you know I'm always right in this my sense".

    Children oke, and the two gargoile sentinels from the Academy didn't moved a sand dust off ther position.

    "This must be wrong,... what's happening?", he asks himself in thought.

    He coudn't sleep anymore, waiting for some message, and it came, about one hour later.

    - Tacke, it's Toriàn. Wake up. Tacke, I was at may place, and my magic candle for allies and friends in danger just lightened. My intuition never fails, and I've sent an elemental to find Hadesh. He's in danger. I can't say what it is, yet, but come to my place, as soon as you can. You know the magic name. I wasn't sleeping, so it's not a dream or anything that I imagined. Send an answer, as quickly as possible", says Torièn's voice.

    (At The Cave)

    A trance is a state of counciousness. And a monk is trained to achieve all these states at wish, what may include to fight under trance state.

    Now in trance, Hadesh tries to read the Book he looted from the White Mage. It says all about politics, and how to keep people under control. "One needs to make people do things by thinking they're doing it because of their very motifs, and not a Lord's word on that", he reads. A sense of silvery shadows come from the Book. He thinks there's also a numb fog in which he sees creatures. Very skinny, grey, and watching him. There is no sense or emotion on their faces. Is it an illusion made by the small Book? Can it do magic, so? He sees there are almost thirty creatures, with their long fingers making gestures to the others, but no sound, and still no emotion from their black eyes, no sense of being part of anything, he sees.

    And so, he sees a lightning in front of himself, a living lightning.

    He tries to listen, but the trance is mixed with the Book's magic of illusion. Is it real, this mad? Who are these creatures, and why they're talking in gestures?

    Minutes later, the creatures desapeared, and he got out of the trance.

    He then sees a lightning elemental, real, in front of himself. It shouts "Wake up, monk!", and makes gestures to him, in the form of lightning explosions. "You're real", he says, and he listened to a magic teleport nearby, about a hundred measures of distance. He stand up, to see the earth elemental at the entrance of the Cave, the same cave Tacke has lost his memories to restore his own, for Hadesh has lost them to that creature in the trapdoor, "He'll pay for that, one day", he decided. And then, Tack and Daytel came, walking in silence. When they saw he was oke, their faces became a clear relief, and they came to talk. "What happened, Hadesh?", and he answered "Nothing, Tack, but what are you doing here?", he asks. "Let's go my place to talk. I see the earth elemental was taking care of you, and I'll thank him. Wait for me at the teleport", says Toriàn, and he looked tense.

    But then, they didn't.

    A man, with silver hair, and dressed as a noble appears on the east of the rocks.

    They stay in silence, to see what happens. Toriàn sees the elemental readying for anything, so the man's not so peaceful as it could be. Is it? Is it the moment of danger? Torièn sense danger, but he can't say where it comes from, be it the man, or the planes. So, the man desapears, and the mist desapears together with him. they stay in silence, once more. Hadesh sense a smell, and the earth elemental looks at the other direction. A man is coming from the west, a silver hair man, and dressed as noble as the first. He stops. Hadesh sees he has horns, while the other, the first one, hadn't. Tacke and Toriàn can't say who was who. The man so says "I came at a difficult moment, elemental earth, so I'll come back later", and turned away to go, but the elemental stays tough. They could not do anything, a move could mean battle, and minutes later they decide to go.

    (At Toriàn's Castle)

    - Hhróoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrhhhhhh,.............

    Toriàn, without any notice, took Hadesh and Tacke to travel by lightning. He thought it would be faster than wait the two hours needed to make a teleport ritual. It just happens Hadesh enters frenzy when it happens, and they're in front of Toriàn's Castle.

    Hadesh assumed takkar beast form, immediately to attack.

    So, two, no, five mages appeared. One could get Hadesh off the other two, levitating him quickly. So, Tacke souted "Don't do anything! He's our friend", and Toriàn too, "He's my friend, Rude! Don't kill him!", than the mages who teleported there just stared the beast. "He's a takkar beast, Toriàn", to what Toriàn could only reply "I know. Hold him just until I talk to him". Moments later, the takkar came to his counsciousness, and the mages, who appear to be a  noble guard of each other, for what Tack noticed, they went away from teleport. Tack saw them not to make a move to teleport, and he tought "They can teleport freely? Nice to know,..", and helped Hadesh to come to his self again, to enter the Castle with Toriàn.

    Toriàn's Castle is a medium size castle.

    They can see everything's clean, and there are a few soldiers on a soldier room at the east side. Lights are all like bronze flames, they be torches. The furniture's white, and all wood's noble dark. The walls are all full of art, paintings, old pieces of silvery vala old equipments, not in use anymore. There's a huge staircase on the south, in the direction of the other parts of the Castle. A large passage, about ten measures wide, gives passage to the inner Castle's rooms, and probably the kitchens. A small office's on the left side, the west. All this constructed long ago, it's seen as the dark grey stones are really old, but even clean as just everything else.

    - Come with me to my private Apothekary, at the upper level.

    The noble deputy's voice were more casual, now, and they walked the stairway by his very side.

    - I sensed my Godess presence, by my side.
    - You already said that, Hadesh. I'm trying to focus on what happened. The second man, he was exactly the same as the first.
    - He was not. - says the takkar - He had horns. The first didn't.
    - Yes, it's what you say, but we saw horns on both - replied Tack, firmly.
    - Yes, Tack. I saw too - confirmed Toriàn.
    - Retell us what you saw, and quickly, because I have to get back to my bride.
    - But,... you're married, Tacke,... (said in doubt, Toriàn)
    - Yeh, you already have children, and a wife.
    - Perfect. I'll explain, now. You have seen Doppelganggers, Hadesh. They kill people and assume their lives, their form, and their mind and memories.
    - Huh,... are you sure, Tacke? - asked Toriàn.
    - Yes. But what are you doing with this on your hand, Hadesh?
    - It's a ring I've done, with a jewel from the Bag.
    - Hadesh, we need to study these items before we use them, as the Dream had said.
    - I know, Tacke, but it's beautiful and I want to use it.
    - Then, let me see it, Hadesh. I'll see if this is safe for you to use. - says Tack.
    - It becomes black when danger is near.
    - What? There's no item to do that, on the whole world of Toj. An item just identifies a trigger, and then it alerts you about that only trigger. There's no generic artifacts to do that you're saying.
    - It came to black when the doppels where there.
    - Then "that" can be a trigger, but it makes no sense at all. Let me see.
    - I agree with Tack, Hadesh.
    - So it's oke, I'll let you see it, but it's mine.
    - Are you sure you're oke, Hadesh?
    - I'm fine, Toriàn. What? You think I'm under control of the ring? I'm not.
    - That would be nonsense if I say something like that.
    - But you're right in be worried, Torièn. It's a means of comunication, and it seems like it can commune in any distance possible. It's too dangerous, Hadesh, as Toriàn's saying.
    - Right. Take everything from me. Take it. But I want the Bag, then - and he gives the small ball to Tack, a small christal ball, with a strange and fascinating mist inside.
    - What are we going to do with this? We don't know who's on the other side, Torièn.
    - I'll keep it. I have several vaults, on my Castle here. I'll let the artif,... sorry,... my butler to study it, and we can do it with every other piece from that Bag of Things.
    - That's pretty much of an ingenious idea you just had - admired Tacke.
    - Great. I'll keep the bones I used to make the ring, so - conclude Hadesh, sad.
    - We need to go and see the prin,... sorry,... go and see Kristàllya.
    - You're right, Tacke. We leave at the sunrise. Get rest, you two, come, I'll get a room for you, both close. This section of my Castle's full of rooms. I guess my ancestrors needed to gather loads of people at the Castle, but I never came up to see why. Come.
    - Calm down, Toriàn. I comes I was thinking about this all,... - started Tacke.
    - And?
    - Yes, Toriàn. And?
    - How domes Hadesh understand that noise from the trapdoor, at Báech Castle?
    - It wasn't a noise. They were words.
    - That's,... Snake language, Tacke.
    - Ohe, and "you" know Snake language, or,... that,... it's for Black Magic, my friend?
    - Tack,... I'll tell you a secret. Everyone does Black Magic. It's just,... no one needs to know about it. I'll have a book about it here to show you, Hadesh. I'll ge it from the vault, right now.
    - That's good to know, Toriàn - says Tacke.
    - You're at the Academy of Magic for too long, Tack. Here it is. Take it, Hadesh.
    - I listen to the book saying "Open me. I need you. Open me" - he says.
    - Put that back on the vault, Toriàn.
    - That's no good. It's my darkest book on Snakelang, I just can't give it to you, my friend. Oke. I'll put it back on the vault, then.
    - Thank you, Toriàn, because,... - says the takkar - I was just ready to get it from you, as the book was trying to control me.
    - And you say this is safe, Daytel?
    - I've never said Black Magic was safe, Tacke. It's only useful.
    - I see,... That's good to know.
    - What do you think could be that creature, on the trapdoor, Torièn?
    - That's obviously a Basillysk.
    - What?! Those are the vilest beast, ever! - shouted Tacke.
    - Not exactly, Tacke. They're only the oposite side of Dragons, in the Balance of Magic.
    - I know that. But you trust too much in yourself, Daytel.
    - I'm a Tradition mage, Tacke. My family have more secrets in itself than your Academy could count. I'm pretty sure Hadesh can deal with learning this language.
    - Not today, Toriàn - says the takkar - We need to rest.

    This ended up to be a very nice idea, Hadesh.

    (The Dream of a Fying Dindja)

    Music :: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMUKwaXN_wA


    The takkar Hadesh went to a village, at the east. It was strange, firstly because they're black skinned, but soon they all looked ejik again, anyway. He spoted a group of little children playing. Six boys and seven girls. They were singing a song.

    "The black Dindja comes, when the night becomes, I pray, for the restless, hopeless, sickness with no homes. I pray, for the night, Kokka the Night. Ohe, my godess, my hope. Ohe, my Dindja hope, my blessed naemon woke, I pray for you, for me, for the hopeless; Ohe Dindja spirit, mistery, who walks the moschevara, the bara, and the streets which Noan cares, protect us from the Last, from the Death of All, my request, ohe, Nothingness", was their song.

    A sense of dread.

    He woke up with his mouth dry.

    (At the shore, by the Near Dream Fortress'es beach)

    - This is nonsense, Hadesh.
    - It's not, princess. I'm just saying the spirits know what's happening. They know, and they're doing nothing to help the world.
    - Where does your idea come from, Hadesh? - asked Tacke.
    - From a dream.
    - Great. - says the professor.
    - We ARE at the very place Dreams come, Tacke - replied the takkar - They all know. They control the world, and they use the Nothingness to freak people, so they get more followers.
    - That's nonsense. I agree with Kristàllya, now. - agreed Tacke.
    - Where's Flausin? - asked the princess.
    - Don't know - responded Hadesh, as it were just a distraction from the topic.
    - Your teleport is strange, Báech. How did you do it?
    - Nevermind, Tacke. I don't.
    - How can you teleport us from anywhere?
    - I guess,... as I am one of the very few djines who "cares" for the taboos, I, well, I'm better, or stronger, than other djines. I hope one day they understand, and stop doing nonsense wishes.
    - Hum,... nonsense wishes? - Tacke sighed.



    Music :: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1I6ZM3ZgW7s


    - What can we do now, Tacke? - started Toriàn - If we mark Flausin's words, there was a huge dragon going the way to Báech Islands. He says it almost blew him downwards. Where's him? Kristàllya, get Flausin back, please. But well, this could mean the obsidian dragon's going to fight the Basillysk.
    - What Basillysk, Toriàn?
    - I've already said that, Kristàllya. I've told you everything. This happens to be a very bad thing. We can count to two before a War starts.

    Suddenly, Hadesh assumed takkar beast form, and Torièn urged to fly him. He shouts lika a beast he is, and they then listen to Flausin's voice.

    - Don't let him out! He'll kill me! I'm with tha bad book! Don't let him out! - then, Flausin, invisible under his invisibility cloack, could sense the smell of his own flesh, burning.

    Moments were passing, and no one knows what to do.

    Hadesh then stops shouting.

    - I can negate your magic as a wish, Toriàn - says the takkar - Let me out. I won't kill this bastard, but I want my Book back.
    - Don't let him out! He'll kill me - shouts the bogling - It's burning! Aahhh! - and Flausin just throws the Book away, without more words.

    They looked.

    The small and simple Book was a dread one, now. "It's a Dark Grimoire, Tack. Hadesh, I'll let you down, but we need to take much care. This is too dangerous", and Toriàn let the takkar beast to come to the ground. They all then senses it's everything right. No danger's in there. There's nothing to care, to be worried with. They all forgot everything about War, dragons, or politics. This all was as having the sweetest dream of all their lives. It all ended. All their worst nightmares. That's all fine, and the world doesn't needs anything more. They feel home. They don't feel hungry, even if they'd not eaten for two days, already. Their minds were all clear. Everything they'd need was folowing the way the Book shows. Everything's gonna be fine, and they'll find peace. Prosperity. They don't wish nothing more, no more pain, no more suffering.

    - TENEATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Everyone listened to Tacke's shout, and the illusion and control ceases.

    - Are you with the flask the djine created to keep the dragon's malediction off you, Flausin?
    - Yes. Yes, Tack. It's here - and the bogling handed the flask to Tack. The mage soon put the bubble in which he sealed the illusion into the very djine's flask.
    - Hadesh,...
    - I know, Toriàn. It's too dangerous. And real.
    - You created a dead area, Tack.
    - What? - he looked - Ohe, I didn't know I could do epic negation.
    - I'll get the Book. Tack, be prepared to negate me.
    - Ok, Hadesh. I'm ready.


    Music :: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SkIUQpFaD0


    The takkar then took the Book he knows now is a Dark Grimoire, and it didn't burned his hands, nor tries to control him in any way.
    He remembers of it being guarded into a place with a Basillysk.



    Dark clouds assumes the sky on the planes of Dream, and the rain to fall, only it doesn't rains inside the area of negated magic spell; exactly where they are.

    So, the takkar concentrates on Snakelang, and speaks.

    - Submit yourself to me.

    As soon as everyone listened to that hisses they had to fight against the dark magic again. Now, it wanted them to follow Hadesh as their leader.

    Forever.

    The Dark Grimoire opened, and Hadesh's invaded by Corruption.

    He then urged to close the Book.

    - Submit yourself to me - he says again.

    And the Book closed.

    No one noticed the form of the Book, but Hadesh. It assumed a truely corrupted form, and he's sure the pages were made of living flesh.

    - Is everyone oke? - asked Tacke, to see if a negation was needed.

    Then, the princess turned back to them. They were all this time focused on the Book, but she's a rogue and she knows this is a perfect moment.

    - People. We're surrounded,.. by epic nightmares - she says.

    Hadesh quicly thought, as a last resort, to call the unique creature which could help. No, he never meant to call this odious creature in vain.
    Only as a last resort, really.

    - CHAOS!!!

    And the nightmares, each and everyone, assumed fear into their faces.

    - Dear Dream. Now, they're MINE.

    (End of Session)

    Some Considerations necessary

    How comes the Book the White Mages of that secret society's a Dark Grimoire?
    And also, how comes Hadesh was able to open and close it?

    Who is the Enemy?

    I hope you're enjoying your reading, and,...
        ... Stay Plugged.

No comments:

Post a Comment