Saturday 6 February 2010

About the Blog (1)

    Halloi (Helo), everyone.

    Are you enjoying your stay? This is my Adventure Blog about a Story I play with my Friends. The Story starts up from this idea of Stolen Dreams, but it doesn't ends up here. This is the Begining. Even if the Story's not centered in politics, this is important. I'd like to say, to my fellow Storytellers, that this is being revision, and revision, and revision, but my original Resume format will be on my Facebook profile (I don't know if Note will be available for ever, in future versions of Facebook), to keep the story noted there.

    This is the first campaign of Epic Destiny, here at the wormbar.

    And Epic Destiny is under Creative Commons, equal, no derivs, non-commercial, to make sure Masters will be able to use my ideas in their table games. (-;

    About the Blog (1) is really important.

    The notes on all off-game discussions will be here.

    So, the new types of posts, meditations, rules and special affairs will be gathered this post, liste in the tables below, to make a unique place where you can point to.

    The original Time Forward is moved elsewhere.

    And, I also want to thank all my Players.

    Tacke (Ian Sheep), Toriàn|Daytel (Rodrigo), Hadesh (Tiago Lord), Becci the djine (Giuppa), Lena|Khrystal (Renata), and Ayasta (Marcos Kkim).

    Thank you, very much.

    To publish an Adventure is a hard work, but it's really interesting.

    You should try and see if you have an idea for a nice Adventure, and start your own Adventure Blog.

    Types of polsts ::

    Meditations

    Meditation One
    Meditation Two: Hope

    Off-game discussions

    Races and Cultural familiarities

    Time Forward
    Once upon a Time
    About what's Missing
    Dates (Inside Game)

    Poetry

    Soul Water (Poetry)

    Rules and interventions

    Old Legends and Myth

    Guide

    About the Story

    Culture and Language

    Some Considerations (1)
    The Oka language (1)
    The Oka language (2)
    Royal Tachiza

    Thank you.

    An Adventure blog is a very welcome way to publish original material. This blog is under construction, and the not wo original Player's ideas are under work to become new, brand new ideas, names are being created to things the story played were not planned, to be adapted into language(s) - mostly Oka, Draka, Deathspeech, Iha, and Snakelang, future conlangs by adapting words of the past (being played here).

    (Keeping my original note)

    I have already 60 Readers on this Blog! I'm really impressed. Didn't imagined that this way, but so I started to use a tool that analyzes access, and now I want to thank you all, Readers, because writing a Blog is exactly for people to read, people like you who enjoy reading a nice Story.

    Thank you very much.

Hope you're enjoying your reading, in here, and...
        ,... Stay Plugged.

No comments:

Post a Comment