Wednesday 24 March 2010

About what's Missing

It's really difficult to write about an adventure, and I'll explain why.

Dialogs.

When Players roleplay, there's so much information said that a Master can't remember later, so it could be improbable to take notes about everything.
Second, this adventure blog is made to register most of the gameplay, but not the offgame discussion.

This would be impossible.

So, there are parts missing, and I'll put that as flashbacks during the future Story notes, so don't worry about it now. All that may be necessary will be cleared, or noted somehow, in future Posts, then you don't need to worry about what's Missing.

Have fun with your reading.

I decided to write a series of Novels, without a definite End. I also have to share my time with other things like my realistic fictional universe. Being so, I ask you to read what's on this Blog in the hope of the future adaptation for a Novel.

Of course, there will be brand new information into a Novel format.

This is my Mythology for Kalacoktoa. The share is made in the form of a Creative Common format, in which you can use these ideas into a table for storytelling game as you wish, but I need to ask you not to make derivative works with commercial purposes from my Story.

There should be no limits to what a Master could use into a Story, with no commercial purposes, but if you want to publish you should think seriously on original material.

Also, let me know if you quote me anywhere.

I hope you're enjoying your stay, the reading and we have a lot planned by now. Even if some character dies, what's something we deal as a possibility, the Show must go on.

No comments:

Post a Comment