Friday 28 May 2010

Original Character Design

Unfortunately, I'm here to say something not good.

One of my players has created Characters, called NPCs, or Non Player Characters, that are not his original creation, and copyrighted.

I use many Player's ideas into the Story, and Players are allowed to create NPCs, too.

I didn't know about that, until this week.

I don't want to offend the original creator's rights with these Characters, and I am really sorry about that, so I need to ask you reader to be pacient with the changes I'll need to make to grant an original Story, with Original Characters Design.

The Characters will suffer a remake, their names will be changed, and their existance into the Plot will all be redone as soon as I can.

I always ask my Players for original Character design, but this time it has failed.

If you want to create an Adventure Blog too, it's something you'll need to think about, and make sure your Players create original Names, and Characters.

I'm really sorry. 

Thanks for your Pacience.

----------------------------------------------------

New Characters Adaptation

It's all done by now, on May 30, but I'll need time to rewrite all that's coming, because those characters, although not much present into what's written until now, were really important to Chapter Two, that's being runned until it's most advanced timeline, now.
I've completely redesigned the NPC Characters in question.

Now, I ask you to read the ongoing Story.

No comments:

Post a Comment