Tuesday 18 September 2012

Blog News - September 2012

    Helo, and Be welcome.

    The Adventure featured on THIS adventure blog will be adapted into a Novel, and I'm already discussing details with my co-author.

    I've decided to write in Portuguese, for many reasons and that will make my work much easier. The Story written in here is a complete mess. Don't worry. Also, some words and expressions will be completely modified, as elf for example. The vocabulary's gonna change, but this adventure's been planned to be a starting point (even if my Players almost threatened me to play medieval,... just kidding), and then this it must be, with proper studies, timelines, and hard work.

    We analyzed the Story and this is one book and a half ready, but there will be also changes in the way the story must be written, for a Novel is a completely different media than an adventure, and wait for a huge number of mysteries to be ploted.

    If you know my other blog -- www.actiontale.com -- you may know the word Conlog, but if you don`t, this is the place to start with.

    I`m now much more interested in documenting the process of adapting the adventure into a novel, and that`s what a Conlog is. The adventure played is in a very-difficult-to-read resume format. That won`t happen in a Novel. I`d never had enough time to write the final edition to the posts, but that`s because I`m also writing my main Novel serie`s first book, and the adaptation is much more interesting than spending time and effort with something so resume, yet the ideas are great.

    I promise we`re doing our best.

See you soon and so with more news on the Trilogy, and,...
        ,... Stay Plugged.

No comments:

Post a Comment