Friday 3 February 2012

News About Everything

    Halloi (Helo), and Be welcome.

    This is my Adventure blog, The Wormbar, where I publish my Story of Epic Destiny, which I play with my friends.

    New Adventure :: Nature lore: Magic

    This is the New Adventure, separed in two groups, #A1 and #A2.

    Stolen Dreams resume is over.

    Now, I'll have the new Final Edition posted.

    Follow this post, to read the Adventures #A1 and #A2.

    Maybe, I'll need a bit more space to Stolen Dreams.

    It will have the space it needs.

    News About Everything will be here.

Thank you for reading, hope you're enjoying the Adventures, and,...
        ,... Stay Plugged.

1 comment:

  1. Great info and right to the point. I don't know if this is really the best place to ask but do you folks have any ideea where to get some professional writers? Thank you :)
    Enjoy Luxury Conditioner 10.1 oz.

    ReplyDelete