Tuesday 30 August 2011

About the Mythology campaigns

    Helo, and Be welcome.

    Well, I could not write the new post to publish in here today, but I have great news. I did revision on my Mythology setting and campaigns, so I'll be able to play a brand new series of adventures, in which the tolkenian influences will diminish a lot, and the actual plot of the Mythology stories will follow.

    There's a lot of fun into the new agenda for the Mythology stories, and hopefully the main characters will have a great part in this.

    So, be prepared to the end of the Story, and new ones. (-;

    By the way, which one is your most loved character into the Mythology? You can answer at my Facebook profile, I'd love to know,...

Hope you're enjoying your reading, and,...
        ... Stay Plugged.

No comments:

Post a Comment