Sunday 12 December 2010

That Which Secrets

Helo, everyone.

This time the story runned on April 23, 2010. I have left some time in advance to the posts to know better what the true story is, and then decide how to write the posts, on purpose. But I'll have some news on it. It's much more a resume this one.

(Previously)

Hadesh is in orbit.

Resume of this Day of Play

The world of Toj is under a complex state of warfare. The enemy without a face starts to get called The Unbornd, as a few people starts to know he's on the run to change the past. No one knows his exact goals. No one knows what is to be done.
What the Beings of Light say, is there are people who are destined to deal with this.

Since Time had suffered a crash no one is certain of anything.

On the east, people sent messages to Ayanima and Shadeza, saying daemons suddenly desapeared, asking if there's someone responsible for that.
That's known daemons have a crush on fighting the empire of Azhar. But they're gone. Maybe the sudden death of their old daemongod Trisebus had turned 'em in other direction, or something worst then daemons is crawling the trigemei worlds.

- No, Torian (keep on Tack). The question is the world is overfragmented. There's no political unity. I guess it's something non planned, but we can't be sure of it. So, what's needed is someone to blame. This one must be a monster, a terrible enemy.
- We were attacked by dark sidhas, and basilisces. That's my family in it. Someone did stole drems, but we can't really be sure who did it. So, I need to resume everything to start contact my allegiances, and this monster you're saying doesn't fit. Why create something? There are problems, already.
- But no sense of union. See?
- I don't know.
- Explain this idea of you, Tack (they listen to the voice of Ayasta).
- The enemy can't be the enemy Unbornd. That's it.
- Why? (asked Torian).
- Because that's what he seems to want to happen, besides a crash between the mummi and the monotheists, but I don't know why.
- That make sense, but what?
- Well, Torian. Not even the daemons of the east are making public appearances. Or we create the monster, or someone will do it. If it is the enemy, he will have it under control.
- Right of you, but I'm sure it's no good.
- I understand what you're saying, Tack (they listen to Ayasta). I may even agree, but we have other things we must deal until the alignment.
- Right. So, we agree this could be done to take this advantage from the enemy.
- Yes, a fake enemy under control could be good (said Ayasta).
- I don't know (murmured Torian).

This talk doesn't end in here, but there are other things of much importance to show you.

(On the Orbit of Toj)

Time was passing, and Hadesh couldn't move a minimum measure. He sees something on a crater on the moon, with wings, as black as everything at this place.

His attention was attracted to the moon of Treiyka.

An enormous flying thing was moving from there to where he is, wherever it is. It's getting closer. He starts to think it's a dragon.
Yes, an imense white dragon's getting there.

He stops middle distance.

- What are you doing off the planet? (asked the dragon).
- If you help me to understand I can tell you (replied Hadesh, but he knew this dragon's old and not someone to mess with).
- What's your name?
- Hadesh.
- You can call me Tayra, the White Wyrm. Now you're here, I'll have things to say to you. There are laws to whom get out of the worlds.
- If you tell me I can say I understand.
- Easy, takkar. Easy. This is not something I can do alone. You need a passport. This is only the first time, and things are much less fast than you think. I'll take you back by teleport. Where do you want to go?
- I'll get there by myself (said the takkar, proudly).

The draka analyzed his armour, for a moment.

- You may survive. I offered my help, but if you want this way, try. I advise you I won't help in this way, and you're on your own.
- I can't move, or start moving.

The white wyrm moved him in the distance, aparently with his mind.

- Thank you, Tayra. We'll see each other again.
- We'll see. Survive the atmospheric reentry first, and I'll maybe find you later.

(Back to Torian's Castle)

- I'll lose my physical form, Tack. That's it what I mean.
- Why, Ayasta? (questioned Torian). Is this really necessary to you?
- If I die in this form, magic will be dead again. I'll assume the form of Ayanima Ayya, my grandmother, but in the form of a child. I'll have an aura visible to magic practitioners, and wings only visible to whom has Arcana, and I've decided my symbol. It'll be a dimond, at my forehead.
- I think it's really necessary, Torian.
- Now that she explained this I totally agree, Tack. When will it be?
- Members of all sidha races are gathering at my grandmother's place of birth, her Sacred Tree, to wait for me at this very moment.
- Can we do something to help?
- Thank you, Torian. The hyenas near the goblin village you know at the barbarian territory are waiting, 'cause I planned to make my sanctuary there.
- So, we'll wait for you there.
- Now I have a white dragon to talk to. So, we'll see each other soon.

This last part they didn't understood right away, but magic will be safer this way. Tack starts to see his dreams are somehow connected.
Maybe, that is the future where the enemy comes from.

(The Reentry)

Falling, falling, falling, faster, faster, and much faster each time, Hadesh sees he could never survive the fall when he gets to the ground.

So, he activates a beast power and concentrates.

He will fall at Rykland.

The air freezed and became ice around him, and he became an gigantic iceball. Tack saw that in a moment, as some kind of vision, and imediately teleported home. This last time he went to the Academy, the Headmaster had given him a ring of teleport. It can make eight teleports a day. He would negate that with all his might, and kill whoever tried to destroy his city and family.

Hadesh put his hand inside the Bag, and listened.

- Say ho.
- Ho (he cried, desperately).

And the imense iceball disapeared in middle air, upside Rykland's bright sky.

It starts to snow, moments later.

Hadesh know where he is, now. It's the plane of negative energy, and he immediately cried "Ho!", and was teleported to the plane of positive energy.
That, and the reentry basically destroyed his armour.

Tack looked to his family, at the back of his house, and his daughter handed him the Sword in the Sheath, but he simply said.

- This is not necessary, now.

Hadesh shouted with all his forces "Take to the physical plane. Out of here! Hoe!", and appeared on the backyard of Tack's house.

So, he said "Cure" and fainted.

Tack's daughter took the Sword, sad, and put it to the ground, which swallowed the Sword. This was the last time the Sword in the Sheath was seen.

- Are you all right? (Tack questioned his family).

Everyone safe, he explained he has duty again and will be back as soon as possible.

Then, the Primus family started to take care of Hadesh.

(Meanwhile)

Ayasta went to the Sidha Empire, on the east of the Gulf of Nine Realms. She appeared at the same Sacred Tree her grandmother Ayanima Ayya was born.

There, all representatives of all sidha races revered her with in a bow,...

...and she lost physical form.

(The Hyena's Sanctuary)

Tack, Torian, Christalla, Báech and Flausin were teleported.

They see a circle, and an imense number of hyenas around, all waiting paciently. So, they see an orange light and at the center of that area, a small figure appeared.

It's Ayasta, the Godess of Magic.

She casts her hands with a bless to the hyenas, and go to ask the group where to go.

(Back to Torian's Castle)

Christalla, Báech and Flausin went to the dining room as soon as they got there, maybe for the food they're eating at the Tavern construction's no good.

- This monster must be created, Ayasta.
- I understand your opinion, Tack, but we can't be sure it will serve it's purpose. I personally think it's a good idea, to let you know.
- This time I'm the only one who thinks it's dangerous.
- No, Torian. I think this too, but Tack's right. This can unite the world, under control. But Tack, I need to remember you something. The new djines. They doesn't have taboos. The three taboos are: Life, Death and Intelligence. Yes, the greater rings.
- The djine powers are divine (said Tack). They steal a divine spark to make their wishes later, and then give a thing immediately to the person, but they rarely create something. They do. I've seen it happen. But it's divine, so we need to deal with it. I agree. How much time do we have? I mean, until the new race understand that they doesn't have taboos?
- Two days (resumed Ayasta), according to Adria.

(End of Session)

Some considerations necessary

Is it a good idea to create a new enemy to take this supposed advantage from the Unbornd? How are these djines without a leader change the world?

Hope you're enjoying your reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment